- Company won 2016 Verdantix EH&S Information Management Award for stellar safety performance results using ProcessMAP’s Incident & Activity Management Suites.
- Established enterprise-wide system for EHS, removing disparate systems operating in silos and standardized process across all sites.
- System serves as the backbone of safety performance measurement and generates a wide range of safety metrics for trend and analysis and decision support.
- Improved injury/illness reporting, investigation and corrective action processes.
- Provides corporate visibility of ergonomic issues & manage all the relevant information centrally.
- Provides the Management team with greater visibility into the performance of all units acting as a reliable platform for future actions and goals.
- World’s leading & reputed motorcycle manufacturer
- Iconic global brand that defines “world class” in manufacturing, assembly and retail
- Annual Revenue: $6 Billion
- Number of Employees: 5400+
- Headquarters: Milwaukee, WI, United States
About Harley Davidson
See ProcessMAP in action!Ask for a demo
Or contact us to learn more