- Standardized industrial hygiene data and management processes across the organization
- Improved collaboration with other EH&S departments
- Increases efficiency by automating corrective and preventive actions assignment and tracking
- Enables smart prioritization and accelerates decision processes through qualitative risk assessment
- Flint Hills Resources is an independent refining, chemicals, and biofuels and ingredients company.
- Annual Revenue: $36 Million
- Number of Employees: 3,500+
- Headquarters: Wichita, Kansas, USA